Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Tuesday Night Dinner

Nothing like having two awesome friends over plus their child to make for the best night.

we talked about anal sex, testicle art, hair, TV shows, children and the weird shit they do, sexuality, potty training, catching your child masturbating and SO much more.

i laughed til my side hurt, and then laughed some more.

My brain is becoming less and less muddled... pretty sure it has everything to do with the weather being nicer and getting even a LITTLE of it out here. i haven't been doing it for long, but this seems to be helping.

now i just have to make sure i don't slip backwards into my hole as im trying to climb out...

i think, THIS time... i can do it.

1 comment:

  1. We really do have the most RANDOM conversations when we get together, don't we! LOL. I love that we are all comfortable enough to be so open.
    I feel like I am out of my hole too but it is sooo damn easy to slip back in.
    Hugs!
    Jess

    ReplyDelete